Hotels are paid domicile that are meant for short time stay. Though longer stay can be arranged and discounts can be negotiated. People around the world who travel different places usually prefer to stay at hotels for convenience. Hotels offer both comfort and leisure to the highest level. Sleep on the best quality mattress, a flat screen television, a phone line, a fridge, a hair dryer, an extravagant bathroom with an option of having a tub or not. And not to mention the superb room service, a single call can get you all the food in the menu.
State of the art amenities are provided for all the guests that stay in the hotel.
- Packed light? Got nothing else to wear? An in-house laundry is available for you any time, your soiled clothes will be picked up and delivered in to your very room all cleaned and folded.
- Are you feeling that you are gaining a few pounds due to that room service? Not to worry, a gym is also accessible in the hotel for you to burn those extra calories.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool is available for all those water babies whose vacation will not be complete dipping in the pool.
- Restaurants can vary from cuisines depending on the preference of the guest. You can choose from fine dining, buffet or fast food. Hotels provide you different options for you to enjoy your stay and have a memorable dining experience
- Salon and Spas are also one of the min highlight of hotels. Enjoy an exquisite hair cut from the hotel’s hairstylist or enjoy a whole body spa in the luxurious spa rooms.
- Hotels have conference rooms and big ballrooms for special events such as birthdays, weddings or corporate parties.
- Small boutiques and convenient stores are reachable within the hotel. Forgot to pack some swim wear or an extra shirt, you can purchase one anytime.
Hotels all over the world have been competing on so many things. As to being the highest hotel building, having the grandest swimming pool or having the best tasting dessert and who can provide the best service. Come and experience a life you can never imagine in a design hotel in Bangkok.